John English Teacher/Classroom sites are listed on the School Website
Libraries, Web Guides and Search Engines
- TDSB Virtual Library Portal
Includes links to many Encyclopedias, Databases and other resources in both French and English. Some require logins, which can be found on Page 7 of your Student Agenda.
- Toronto Public Library Catalogue
- The Canadian Encyclopedia
Educational Games & Activities
- Bingo Hideout – Interactive Learning Games
- Kids’ CBC
- TVO Kids
- Enchanted Learning
- Fun Brain kids centre
- How Stuff Works
- Homeworkhelp.ilc.org – Homework help for Grade 7 – 10
- KhanAcademy.org – Online Tutoring
- Kids Planet
- Link to Learning
- Campsite 24 – Ontario’s parks and protected areas
- StarFall – Learning to read with Phonics
- Discovery Kids
- National Geographic for Kids
- Astronomy Picture of the Day
- Kapili Science & Math sites 4 Kids
- The Why Files – science behind the news
- The History Place – Dedicated to students and educators.
- HyperHistory Site – Over 2000 files covering 3000 years.
- Math Goodies
- Homework help page. Interactive lessons as well!
- Ministry of Education and Training Mathematics Curriculum.
- Math Forum – A reference site for teachers, parents and students.
- The Math League – dedicated to bringing challenging mathematics materials to students
- Education 4 Kids – Flashcards
- FunBrain – Math Car Racing
- Math Journey
- Brain Binders contains puzzles with a finished picture. The goal is to fold the puzzle into a shape with a solid color on each side.
- Animated Math Glossary for levels 1-6
- You Learn It – A Great Collection of Multiplication Activities
Please send your suggested links or report broken links to email@example.com